Fiberglass Insulation in American Fork, UT
Do you need to insulate a home or commercial building with fiberglass? If you’re located in the American Fork, UT area, Premier Building Supply can help. We work with homeowners, builders and contractors to install fiberglass for both retrofit and new construction insulation projects. Whatever your needs, our team at Premier Building Supply can meet them.
If you are interested in fiberglass insulation services in the American Fork, UT area, contact Premier Building Supply online or give our team a call at (801) 492-1200.
What Is Fiberglass Insulation?
Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes and buildings for decades, is available as blown-in/loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate other areas as well. Fiberglass insulation can help:
- Reduce your energy bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also inside, between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Fiberglass Insulation Contractors in the American Fork, UT Area
The Premier Building Supply team uses fiberglass insulation for both retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with commercial and residential projects in the American Fork, UT area and can install:
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
Whether you need to insulate a new building or re-insulate your attic, you’ve come to the right place. A part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, Premier Building Supply offers the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.